How to politely and professionally stand your ground when you know you’re right
- Maintain a calm demeanor and express your perspective with confidence.
- Keep your face neutral and don’t “leak” your emotions
- Use facts and data to support your position.
- Avoid confrontation and instead, focus on a shared goal. Or find one!
- Acknowledge alternative viewpoints but assertively stand by your conviction.
- Encourage open dialogue and collaboration, emphasizing the collective pursuit of the best outcome.